Date of Birth: September 1st (Zodiac Sign is Virgo)
Species: Half-Human, Half-Fairy
Relationship-Status: Forever alone
Likes: Long sleeves, bows, polka dots, dresses, nature, rainbows, books, painting, playing with friends, helping others, spring, vegetables, animals, eating, and summer.
Dislikes: The dark, fire, stripes, skirts, electronics, dairy, weapons, fighting, sitting around, meat, dairy, groundhogs, cars, scarves, winter, and evil.
Personality: Numi is a very shy and nice individual who usually spends her time in her home deep in the forest, located by a very busy city. She's very helpful if anyone has a problem. Her sensitivity sometimes gets in the way of her training; one insult (even if it's a joke) can make her wail (not cry, wail). She has the tendency to be in the shadows quietly, smiling so hard it'd look like it hurt. She isn't good at being mean to others, even if they are the enemy, because it's apart of her good nature. When she gets angry it's just a large amount of both yelling loudly and crying.
Fears: On of Numi's greatest fears is the dark. The dark always sent shivers down her spine and bright her to tears. She always thought evil spirits floated around her when she was in the dark, thinking that they'd attack and kill her at any minute. Her other greatest fear is fire. When she was 3 years old, her home was caught on fire, her still being inside. It took 20 minutes for her to get out of the flames from one of the villagers and survive. She's been horrified of all types of fire ever since.
- Lina Kimura: Numi's mother and the village's only fairy instructor for both kids and teenagers. Lina is an impatient and aggressive woman who likes to get things done as quickly as possible. She really cares for her daughter, even if she does yell at her when she does something incorrectly. She has a big soft spot for flowers, and blushes to every compliment she recieves.
- Derrick Kimura: Numi's human father and one of the five village doctors. Derrick is a calm and goofy man who likes to do a bit of jokes here and there. He likes to hug his daughters a lot. He's always giving out compliments to everyone in the village ( especially his wife).
- Amaya Kimura: Numi's younger 8 year old sister. Amaya is a very mischievous child who's always finding her way into trouble. She's very hyper and bubbly. She loves to splash and dance around in the rain late at night. She also likes to bother Numi all the time, but Numi seems to never mind.
- Elena Cho: One of Numi's best friends. Elena is a highly intelligent and nice young full fairy who doesn't like to do wrong (such as leaving the village). Even though she hates how Numi sometimes leaves the village, she'll still always back her up. She's deeply in love with spiders.
- Ran Tsuyoshi: Numi's other best friend. Ran is a very funny human boy who wants to be a dinosaur very badly. He's the only full human (other than Numi's father) to know about the fairies that live in the village. He's good at keeping secrets.
Past Life: For all of her life, Numi has been living in the village located in the middle of some forest. She was born with her magical sticker on her cheek instead of wings, which is the source of her little bit of fairy powers such as flying and her earth powers.
As a child, Numi was trained by both her mother Lina (a fairy), and father Derrick (a human doctor). She had hard times training with Lina. Since Numi's only a half fairy, it takes her a large amount of time to actually get something done correctly. It takes her a large amount of concentration, and when her mother yells at her, she'll break down crying. Numi, however, never really had troubles training her her father. Numi's father's lessons, however, are very easy to her. She's an expert at using different types of plants as medicines to help the elders.
Numi was and still is one of the very few half-human half-fairies in her village. She's friends with mostly everyone in the village, however, since she was very easy to get along with.
Numi stayed inside and read her mother's fairy books more than she stayed outside to study plants with her full-fairy best friend Elena Cho. Numi and Elena have been friends since they were practically babies. Since Numi has hard times in her mother's class and Elena didn't, Numi always read the books over and over with Elena until she thought she remembered it. She really wants to please her mother (even though her mother is already pleases with the amount of progress she's making).
Numi stepped out of the village only a few times in her life, and that was to meet her best human friend Ran Tsuyoshi. What made Numi keep visiting him was his constant hope to be a dragon, which made her giggle and try to help him. She met him at the age of 4.
For her whole life, Numi had the same shy and sensitive personality that people loved and enjoyed.
- She loves all nature and animals, no matter how deadly they are except groundhogs. The groundhogs would always ruin her plants, and she hated that.
- She is lactose and tolerant.
- She hates snow. The weather always turns cold, and night time comes quicker.
- She usually nurses the elders of the village.
- Navy blue is her favorite color, but she doesn't like to wear it.
- She doesn't like to eat large proportions of food.
- The scent of flowers make her grin.
- She gets her lilac hair from her great-grandmother of her mother's side. Her mother has light green hair, her father has black hair, and her younger sister has bright pink hair (she got her bright pink hair from her grandmother of her father's side).
- She has the habit of licking her lips constantly. She always thinks that they're dry and someone might spot it.
- She loves dragons (hint hint).
- She hates wearing itchy sweaters in the winter
- She has no idea what music is
- She likes to fly with flies
- She can't twitch her eyes.
- Has a hard time getting used to different weather temperature changes.
- Cookies get her VERY hyper.
- Has a hard time speaking with strangers.
- Doesn't hate China, but doesn't like her that much either.
- Slowly learning how to play video games because of Ran.
Haha yessss she likes rainbows. Well dang that an incredibly well-thought out character. How are you so good at making characters but are said to be terrible at writing? :U It's okay. I'm kinda like that too. I have no idea why .-.
Also, I see that you listed 'dairy' twice on her dislikes. She must really hate dairy. Nmhm.
I'll probably have to get back to this in the morning because it's super late. Aaaaaaa. Backstories are the best!
Ahh yesss~ Thank you so much, I can't even ;u; I had to reread this thing like 10 times for spelling since Microsoft Word doesn't catch everything. I also had to use Google. So much Google was used. So this took like 1 hour... and 46 minutes :0 Ugh, me neither '-'
Amg. I can't believe you caught that. I totally did that on purpose XD But yep. She hatesss dairy.
It's early here now :3 But I think your time is earlier than mine, so yours might be suuuuper early when you get this :0
WHOA THAT'S A FULL RAINBOW... ALL THE WAY. You are so welcome, I can't even either! ;v; Oh my god that's a long time. Sometimes I just type up a draft on this blog word processor because my internet browser can check spelling more efficiently than Microsoft Word >__> We need to do something! To like, test our skills! :U
No dairy for Numi! xD
OH. Well actually I'm reading this message three months later because I was sunken in the treacherous seas of homework during the Winter time. It was unbelievably dreadful :0
Well its been about
2 weeks since my
last giveaway right
:?:star: To enter
simply Fave :+fav:
:star: - and this is
not required, but I
would like to get my
youtube channel out
there so I would be
honored if you could
take some time to
check it out(also
Don't forget to
feature if you like
it.You can also "+1"
a selection from
r:Have a close
I reached the target
I'd been waiting for
for some time now:
!!! :headbang: I'm
guys are always so
awesome and give me
so much support!To
thank you, old
watchers and new
ones, I decided to
open a GIVEAWAY here
on my page!As you
In our continuous
effort to improve
Site Updates to keep
members informed and
to gather feedback.
Below is a list of
recent changes to
the site, bug fixes,
and feedback that
was brought up by
members in the last
NewUpdate to th...
`anmari has been spreading her infectious positivity throughout our community for over 6 years. Throughout this time Ana has been at the core of all things devious, passionately developing an eclectic gallery, helping organise devmeets, participating in chat events and also recently completed dedicating her time as a Community Volunteer. We are absolutely delighted to bestow the Deviousness Award for May 2013 to `anmari, congratulations! Read More